Studding the Pacific Ocean off the North American western coast, Hawaii Island is a paradise on earth with its innumerable, unique, famous, persuasive hallmarks. Constituted by a number of tiny isles, it’s a place where Sun, sea and natural beauty rein in. For those who want to spend the vacation with kids, family and friends seeking fun, entertainment, adventure and relaxation, it’s an ideal retreat. Its chief attractions lie in its various islands including in the famous Maui Island making it one of the most famous island resorts in the world.
Seven persuasive things
1. Haleakala mount, Maui: A dormant mount, Haleakala is 10,023feet high above the Maui land surface which is one of the two volcanoes that spewed and created the present Hawaii islands. Its ecologically diverse terrains and sceneries include the volcanic landscapes, backcountry trails, rain areas, National Park, Sunrise and Sunset, Drive-up Camping, Hiking, and Backcountry Camping which attract visitors.
2. Hawaii’s beaches: These are most exciting providing relaxation and sea-breeze. Stretching for 30 miles, the beaches are suitable for honeymoon, family vacation and surf trip. Facilities for snorkelling at Turtle Town, surf lessons, beach barbeques, hopping and sun bath exist in the place. Attractive beaches worth visiting are Baldwin, Ho’okipa, Wai’anapanapa, Hamoa, Makena, Charlie Young, Launiopoko, Ka’anapoli, Kapanua Bay and D.T. Fleming.
3. Wedding locations: Hawaii’s wedding venues vary from simple marriage locations to pompous marriage buildings. Owing to its scintillating surroundings and high number, it’s found that Hawaii is able to host nearly 20,000 marriages per year. Few weddings take place on the beaches owing to lack facilities. However, restaurants and resorts make up for this inconvenience. A few popular wedding locations are Surf Song and Na Aina of Kauai; The Dillingham, Haiku and Waimea of Oahu; Haiku and Sugarman of Maui; and Puakia and Kona of Big Island.
4. Underwater plays and taking photos: Snorkeling, scuba diving and snuba tours to Turtle Town and Molokini are unique providing opportunities to submerge with only a snorkel above the water and see things beneath the water surface. Using underwater cameras, you can take snapshots of such rare things. Trainers and guides are available for your safety. You can rent out your digital underwater cameras and earn money too there.
5. Flying an aeroplane for fun: It’s natural for kids to dream of flying aeroplane. Going to Hawaii will make it a reality. Maui Flight Academy is organizing packages like “Making Dreams Come True.” The plane is sleek and you can fly to places in Lanai, Molokai and the Big Island (or Oahu). You’re given a little time to explore the area, have lunch and then fly back. Really, a wonderful experience or an adventure for a kid!
6.IAO valley State Park, Maui: Located just beyond Wailuku, over about 4000 acres, this IAO Valley State Park can boast of Maui’s most persuasive thing, the 1200 feet high IAO Needle. This is a green-mantled volcanic rock outcropping which is located above waterfalls and the IAO Stream. History has it that it’s here in 1790 that king Kameshameha fought Maui’s forces and achieved unification of the Hawaiian Islands. The Park is a beautiful place for playing hiking and for sight-seeing.
7. OHE’O Gulch Pools- Seven Sacred Pools, Maui: With a number of waterfalls and pools lying between East Maui Mountain valleys and the Pacific Ocean, the locale is brimming with scenic beauty proving a worthy place for vacationing. You can enjoy bathing in the lower pools. Ohe’o is a part in Haleakala which has parking lots, rest rooms, camping facilities and a Ranger Station.