When a particular individual is stuck with a job then every other day they tend to find reasons whether it is a right day to find a job or not. If you sit down to think the same thing everyday then you will never find the strength or motivation to find a job. So, if you still want good reasons that why today is the right time to find a new job? Then here it goes.
1. You need to move up: It might be hard to convince everybody around why you should be chosen above others and should be awarded with a promotion. But you can always leave the company with the hike and position you have and go for a better one with the experience you have and settle down with a better position. It is better to leave the company on good terms.
2. Use your experience to favor your career: If you are in a particular company for a long time then you start gaining a favorable ground when it comes to a consistent experience. But still you might find yourself stuck with same kinds of work over and over again. So, the experience you have might be beneficial for your company but not for your career. So, change the company and use your experience in your favor.
3. Did you get a hint? When you are in a company for a long time then there are certain signs that you start to notice which makes it very clear that the company is not going through a good time. If you too have been noticing such changes then you should change yours before you are handed over a paper of termination.
4. The job doesn’t excite you any more: If at any point of time you feel that the job that was once very exciting for you have turned out to bore you. And you don’t find the enthusiasm to work then it is high time you update your resume in the job portals you need a change of job.
5. There is no scope of improvement: People who are ambitious about their career know how important it is to get one such job which has the scope of advancement. If you find out that the job you are doing doesn’t have any room for improvement than change it for the betterment of your career.
6. If there is a better offer: You might be among those people who has a loyalty for your company and want to be with them and think for them because they had once thought for you. But the reality is simple if there is any better offer waiting for you then it is better to grab it now or lament later on.
7. Thinking of career change? If this question has ever come up in your brain then it might be that you are not interested to continue with your present degree. There is no hard and fast rule that you need to continue with a particular career because you have studied that. The decision of doing a particular job or not is completely yours to take, just make sure you take the decision with much thought so that you don’t regret later.