Quitting a job can be big decision on the part of an individual but at times quitting the job becomes essential. There are people who don’t find any interest in continuing the job but they have for various reasons. If you are among those people who are thinking to quit a job then here are some of the convincing reasons to that will urge to quit your job and get a better one.
1. Your input is not taken in to consideration: Everybody wants their ideas to taken in to consideration. If you are working in a job that don’t take your inputs that you put in to consideration then this is a high that the job is not worth it and you should call it quits.
2. Your senior criticizes you in public: Mistakes are a part of every job but that doesn’t mean that your boss should insult and criticize you in front of your colleagues. There are various ways to tell an individual that whatever they have down had a bad impact on the company and it can be done in private rather than insulting the person.
3. You are not appreciated for your work: There have been situations where it is seen that the company doesn’t appreciates the good you have done. If you are in company that scolds you for your mistakes and doesn’t thank you for your good deed then it is better to quit the job. You deserve better.
4. If the job doesn’t interest you any more: A particular job might have been very interesting when you started with the same. But with the passage of time the job has started to bore you and you are doing the job just for the sake of it. If this is the case then it is better to quit the job rather than regret later.
5. You are adding up to the improvement of your boss: If you are working in accompany and adding up to the advancement of the glory of your boss and not the company then this not the right place to be. The job you are in should benefit you or else there is no need to be to be in that particular job.
6. You are just another employee in the workplace: No matter how big the company is if you feel like a cog in the whole machine then it is better on your part to part ways with the job. If your boss doesn’t have time to come up to and have a talk occasionally though then it is not the right place to be because it is one of the office ethics that is needed to be followed.
7. If there isn’t any future: If at any point of time you find that working in the particular company means you have no future in regards to your career then it is better to search for another job and leave the present one.